Special Needs Transportation Guide
The transportation team works closely with schools and families to ensure that our exceptional students have the supports they need to get to and from school safely. You can find more information about our procedures for exceptional students below. Please feel free to contact us at 913-833-8100 with any questions or concerns. We look forward to providing you and your student with efficient, reliable, service in the safest manner possible!
365体育竞猜 To stay updated on your child's transportation, keep a current contact number on file with the routing office at all times. Call us at 918-833-8100 in case of a number change.
- Initiating & Maintaining Transportation Services
- Location of stops and Ride Time to Schools
- Why did our route change? How can I request a change?
- Help Keep Buses on Time by Being Ready on Time!
- IF A BUS RUNS LATE ...
- Student Conduct & Safety
- IF YOU CANNOT MEET YOUR STUDENT AT THE STOP
- If a Student is Ill or not Riding for a Few Days ....
- Seatbelts & Wheelchairs
- ITEMS LEFT ON THE BUSES
- USE OF CAMERAS
- SIBLING RIDERS
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your family!